Note 1: the main stand, which was constructed in 1928 following an Amsterdam School inspired design by Jan de Kok, has been a state monument since its renovation in 1999.
Note 3: photo 1 dates back to a non-matchday visit in October 2011. Photos 4, 6, 10, 13, 15, 18 & 25-26 courtesy of Anneke te Boekhorst.
www.extremefootballtourism.blogspot.com. Publication of any of these images only after permission of author